Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Rafael Rosell, getting married not in the priority list

STAR Magic hunk Rafael Rosell celebrated his birthday last November 10 with a bash at Mommu bar and resto on Tomas Morato attended by his close friends. Another celebration was held in ASAP where he was joined in a dance number by Gaby Valenciano and Billy Crawford.

At 26, stardom remains elusive for Rafael who was last seen as the young Christopher de Leon in Kahit Isang Saglit and I Love Betty La Fea as Ecomoda's advertising talent. Is he not envious that some newcomers are luckier than him?

“Not at all. I try to be as positive as I could. Showbiz is so unpredictable. You will never know when lady luck will really smile on you. I am not complaining though. Sabi nga nila, pana-panahon lang 'yan. I have my ups and downs at happily ay mas nakalalamang ang mga magandang pangyayari sa aking showbiz career,” he says.

Will he sacrifice his personal happiness in favor of fame and popularity?

“If you mean getting married or settling down, wala ito among my priorities. When it happens, it will happen. I will settle down when I think I am financially stable. Hindi makabubuhay ng pamilya ang basta pag-ibig lamang. I am very focused on my career. I welcome challenges lalo na sa mga roles na ma-aasign sa akin. My goal is to become a very good actor.”

Rafael misses doing primetime shows and hopefully, taping resumes for Humingi Ako sa Langit and Moon River. He is kept busy doing mall and corporate shows here and abroad with the Coverboys.

[via]

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nde suertehan o galing sa pag aartista ang pagdating ng mga projects.

makikita nyo naman kahit sino pwedeng mag artista dahil sa ang babaduy naman ng mga dating eh.

palakasan yan.............hehehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES