Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Friday, February 13, 2009

John Faizad: Ruffa Gutierrez new boyfriend?

Since she broke up with Yilmaz Bektas, Ruffa Gutierrez hasn’t been seen (that is, caught on camera) with a “most probable” date — until three weeks ago, that is.

According to Funfare’s Agent Olca, Ruffa was introduced by a mutual friend to a dashing 6’2" Polish-Persian-American named John Faizad who got so smitten with Ruffa that he followed her to L.A. John, 30, is said to be working in an entertainment- consulting firm. Like Ruffa, he just got out of a seven-year “committed” relationship and is, well, “searching.” During a dinner with friends at Sky Car on Sunset Boulevard in L.A., John was “over-protective” toward Ruffa.

John Faizad: Ruffa Gutierrez new boyfriend photo

But in an interview with Funfare yesterday for her and Ai-Ai delas Alas’ new daily show on ABS-CBN, Ruffa & Ai (which premieres on Monday, Feb. 16, 10:15 a.m., Ruffa insisted that she is “loveless” (while the divorce case between her and Yilmaz is pending).

“I have no time for love,” she said. “I’m busy. Monday to Friday, I go ‘live’ for Ruffa & Ai. Evenings, also Monday to Friday, I’m seen on I Love Betty La Fea and on Sundays I’m on The Buzz. I devote my free days to my daughters (Lorin and Venice) who I sometimes bring with me to the set.”

Like Ruffa, Ai-Ai has gotten used to spending Valentine’s Day alone.

“I’ve been Valentine-less for seven years now,” admitted Ai-Ai. “Okay lang because every Valentine’s Day I always have a show,” reiterating that, since July last year, “I have been celibate. Honest, cross my heart!”

On Ruffa & Ai, the two “loveless” damsels will surely jibe beautifully. Twenty years ago when they were new in the business, Ai-Ai played yaya to Ruffa and fellow Regal Babies Carmina Villarroel and Aiko Melendez in the Regal-produced TV show 13, 14, 15 on IBC 13.

“I was their yaya even off-screen,” said Ai-Ai. “Ruffa & Ai is Ruffa and my first project together in 20 years.”

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mas pogi pa si ylmas diyan eh. at gusto ko si ylmas para kay ruffa kasi mas bagay sila. Bakit kaya sila nagka hiwalay :( very sad :(.

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES