Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Monday, February 23, 2009

John Lloyd Cruz: I will miss Sarah

ASKED if there’s a chance that he’ll fall for Sarah Geronimo off cam considering their irresistible chemistry on screen, John Lloyd Cruz says with a smile:

“I don’t know yet. In the first place, we don’t exactly know what’s in store for us in the coming days. All I can say is that I find Sarah someone who’s not hard to love. Any man would be proud to have her as a girlfriend,” says John Lloyd.

According to Lloydie, Sarah’s bubbly ways are infectious.

“Having her on the set makes everything seems so light and stress-free. You’ll always have a good laugh and you’ll leave the site with a very light feeling.”

John Lloyd admits he would surely miss Sarah after their new movie is shown.

“After You Changed My Life, we’ll go on separate ways professionally in the meantime but I’m sure it’s not our last screen partnership,” says John Lloyd.

MEANWHILE, Rayver Cruz who is said to be Sarah’s ardent suitor is part of the movie. There were reports that both of them felt awkward on the set.

“It’s not true. I find Rayver nice and kind. He’s okay. He’s very professional towards his craft,” says Sarah.

Regarding the issue between her and Ai Ai delas Alas over the box-office queen title, Sarah maintains that her respect for the popular comedienne remains intact.

“For me, Ms. Ai is the box-office queen. She knows that I love her. I’ve worked with her before and I’m hats off to all her accomplishments. But I’m also very grateful to SM Cinemas for giving me the title,” the bubbly singer-actress states.

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES