Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Friday, February 27, 2009

John Lloyd Cruz ready for kissing scenes with Luis

AFTER “You Changed My Life” which, as of press time is doing well at the box-office, John Lloyd Cruz will get busy with his next grand project for Star Cinema titled “A Mother’s Story.” Here, he shares the frame with Batangas Governor Vilma Santos and Luis Manzano.

“I’m really excited with this project,” states John Lloyd. “For one, I’ll be with Tita Vi who is one of the industry’s finest actresses plus Luis. It’s my first time to work with them in a film. I’ll just tape my remaining scenes for “I Love Betty La Fea” then off I go to New York for the shoot.”

Interestingly, the movie tackles the relationship of a mother to her gay son and his lover.

“I think this is the first time that there’s a local movie that will touch on this. It’s really a good project. It’s not a straight drama. In fact, from what I know, we’ll have lots of light moments which make it more realistic.”

Since they play lovers in the story, it is expected that he and Luis will have kissing scenes.

“Yes. In fact, I’m already preparing for it. It’s not really that easy to play a character which requires you to kiss another guy on cam. But I trust our director (Olive Lamasan) that the scene will turn out fine. Luis and I will just do it based on how she visualizes the scene.”

Lloydie reveals that to have an idea, he watched the Hollywood film “Brokeback Mountain” which starred the late Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal.

It tackles a similar theme on gay love.

“I found it moving and I cried in the end. But for sure, Luis and I will not do the same kissing scene as the actors in the said movie did. Ours will be tamer,” the popular actor explains.

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES