Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Kian Kazemi updates

PBB recruit Kian Kazemi is elated to be part of the hit ABS-CBN show "Tayong Dalawa." "I'm one of the cadets na kasama nina Gerald Anderson and Jake Cuenca in the scenes shot at PMA in Baguio," he says. "Pero hindi lang yun ang show ko, I'm now also taping for the nurserye of Judy Ann Santos na wala pang permanent title. I play her gay friend. I also play one of the villains na makakalaban ni Luis Manzano in 'Komiks Presents Flash Bomba.' On Fridays, I'm one of the hosts naman sa travel show na 'Trip na Trip."

Even if he's now into acting, Kian continues to help manage their family restaurant, Persian Grill, with outlets at Valero St. in Makati, SM Megamall and soon, Greenbelt 5. Kian turned 22 on Jan. 26. Kian's dad i comes from Iran. Has he visited his dad's country? "Yes. Ang ganda, but that's when I realized that I'm really a Filipino. I have the heart of a real Pinoy."

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES