Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Monday, March 02, 2009

KC Concepcion nervous about Piolo

AT the victory party for “When I Met U,” KC Concepcion said she's nervous about the teleserye, "Lovers in Paris," that she'll be doing with Piolo Pascual based on a Koreanovela for ABS-CBN.

"Siyempre, first teleserye ko ito kaya nakakatensiyon," she says. "Sana panoorin din ng tao like the two movies I did with Richard Gutierrez. Ang maganda dito, it will bring me back to Paris as we will be taping there on location."

Will she miss Richard? "Of course, hindi lang naman siya kundi pati yung ibang mga taong nakatrabaho ko sa movie. It's like I'm having separation anxiety kasi ang ganda na ng bonding naming lahat, pati si Direk Joel Lamangan, they've become part of my family for me. Tapos ngayon, biglang hindi na kami magkikita kasi back to ABS na ako. Siyempre, mahirap for me, lalo si Richard na lagi kong kasama. I'm asking nga tips from him about doing teleseryes kasi marami na siyang nagawa. Ako, first time pa lang."

Her mom wasn't able to watch "When I Met U" on its premiere night as she was abroad. Did she finally get to see it? "Yes, sila ng dad ko, si Sen. Francis Pangilinan. Habang nanonood nga, tine-text sa'kin ang comments niya. Sabi nila, they like that it's lighter and makes the viewers smile. It reminded her nga raw of the old movies she did in the 1980s."

Now that her own movies are hits, she has come into her own and will no longer be referred to as Sharon Cuneta's daughter. "Well, I'm thankful kung ganun na nga ang status ko kasi, let's face it, ang hirap if you have a very successful mom and people expect you na mapantayan siya o malampasan, even if wala naman akong ganung intention.

“Para ngang sobrang laki ng expectations nila but, siyempre, it should be considered that my mom and I, we belong to different generations at hindi naman ako pumasok dito to compete with anyone, especially with my mom whom I love so much and I'm very proud of. Buti nga hindi ako nabaliw sa pressure and I'm glad now that tinanggap din ako ng tao who showed na may puwang din ako sa mga puso nila at naa-appreciate din nila ako on my own."

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES