Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mariel Rodriguez confident Zanjoe would not cheat

MARIEL Rodriguez admits she feels sad that boyfriend Zanjoe Marudo recently left for Paris. He's part of ABS-CBN 2's remake of the hit Koreanovela Lovers in Paris which topbills KC Concepcion and Piolo Pascual. He'll be gone for three weeks to shoot some key scenes in what is considered as the world's most romantic city.

"I really cried because it's the first time that he'd be away that long. I'm not used to it. But although I terribly miss him, I'm also happy for him on the other hand. His inclusion in the said ambitious program is a clear proof that his career is really doing well. And I'm proud of him," she says.

Paris is one of Mariel's dream destination.

"That's true," she exclaims. "I haven't been there and ever since, I'm so vocal about my desire to visit the place one day. And what's ironic is that Zanjoe never dreamt of going to Paris . The chance just landed onto his lap because he plays one of the key characters in Lovers in Paris . It's simply one great opportunity for him."

Upon arriving in Paris, Zanjoe sent a touching message to Mariel.

"And the more I cried because of that," Mariel explains. "He texted me saying his stay in Paris would've been more exciting, memorable and meaningful had I been with him."

Interestingly, before Zanjoe flew to Paris , the charming TV host tendered a surprise despedida party for her current flame.

"Actually, he felt uncomfortable at first when he learned that I prepared a small get-together for him. He said there was no special occasion so there was no need to invite guests. But in the end, he sincerely thanked me and appreciated all my efforts. Funny, he even ate ahead of the rest," she laugh.

Asked if she's bothered with the thought that Zanjoe might meet another girl in the lovely place while he's there, Mariel confidently muses:

"No, I trust him a lot so there should be no cause for alarm or insecurity. It's just three weeks. Anyway, we're constantly communicating with each other through text and calls," she said.

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES