Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

KC Concepcion now on her own

KC Concepcion is very proud of her maiden acting recognition from the 6th Golden Screen Awards handed out annually by the Entertainment Press Society (ENPRESS). The lovely lass bagged the trophy for the category Breakthrough Performance by an Actress for her work in Star Cinema's “For the First Time.”

"I'm so happy because it's my first acting award," says KC. "This is definitely memorable for me. The more I got inspired to hone my acting skills. I know that I still have a long way to go in the field."

When KC attended the awarding ceremony last April 30 at the Metrobar, she wasn't expecting anything.

"I was talking to my dad (Gabby Concepcion) at the backstage when I heard my name was called," she recalls. "But I realized I wasn't a host or a performer that evening. So I got the biggest surprise when I learned I won. It felt good considering that my fellow nominees are also competent."

With her latest achievement, the gorgeous star is clearly on her own now, away from the shadows of her equally popular and accomplished parents (Megastar Sharon Cuneta and comebacking actor Gabby Concepcion).

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES