Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Christian Bautista does it right this time

The other year, Christian Bautista missed the line, “buhay ay langit sa piling mo...” when he sang Lupang Hinirang at an event in Las Piñas City.

Last Saturday, he sang it again at the opening of the NCAA at the Araneta Coliseum upon the invitation of Manny Pangilinan and, thank heavens, he didn’t miss a beat.

Said Christian, “I was nervous and hesitant at first but I thought it was about time to face this challenge again. I practiced singing the National Anthem everyday even until the last moment. I told God, ‘This is it. I’ve done my part and now I leave the rest to You.’ I sang it proudly and succeeded. I hope this part of my life will serve as an encouragement to others not to be afraid to face past failures, to be brave to try again until they succeed.”

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never give up! :)

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, his outfit reminded me of St. Benedict. Si St. Bene pala patron saint ng Beda.

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES