Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Erik Santos new girlfriend, a Fil-Am?

ERIK Santos is said to have a new girlfriend, a Fil-Am who he met when he did a concert in Alaska. So is he now in a long distance relationship? "Magkaibigan lang kami," he says. "Nagulat nga ako nang nabasa kong siya raw ang dahilan ng breakup namin with Rufa Mae Quinto when she came after Peachy na. Although we seldom see each other, we always communicate. Pero walang commitment. Mahirap, e. Kasi aside from my career, I'm also going to school. Gusto kong maka-graduate na this March sa BS psychology course ko sa Centro Escolar University. I really want to have a college degree."

His new album, "Erik Santos: The Jim Brickman Songbook", is a wonderful collection of the tunes written by the noted songwriter. "I'm really a Jim Brickman fan. Since high school pa, when we have presentations, I'd sing his songs and I never imagined I'd be given the chance to collaborate with him someday. Kaya nga when Star Records told me I'd be singing his songs, talagang wala akong paglagyan ng tuwa ko. I was so excited when I met him in person and I started recording our songs. We chose kung anong mga kanta niya ang isasama sa album and the ones we selected are 'By Heart', 'If I Just Believed', 'The Gift', 'Valentine', 'My Love Is Here', 'Destiny', 'It'a A Sin to Break a Heart', 'Love of My Life', 'Your Love', and 'Where's the Good in Goodbye'."

Which song will he dedicate to the Fil-Am girl? "I think it should be 'Destiny'. Magandang-maganda talaga yung song and it can refer to us. Kung 'Destiny' talaga namin, kahit we're worlds apart, siguro magiging kami."

Did he really tell Rufa Mae to just buy her own copy of his album? "Biro lang 'yun. And she knows that."

His album will have an Asian release this weekend in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan and Hongkong. "Excited na ko to go to these places to promote my album.

Mr. Brickman is also coming here so we can do a concert together."

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES