Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ruffa Gutierrez, not pregnant

“Me...PREGNANT??? Hahahahaha! That’s the silliest thing I’ve ever heard!” react ni Ruffa Gutierrez sa mga nagmalisya sa kanyang paiba-ibang mood.

Say ng mga nagmamalisya, baka raw naglilihi si Ruffa : “I feel like throwing up...so pale and sick. Gotta go now. Pls pray I feel better and make it on the BUZZ! I’ve never ever missed work,” sabi nito noong Linggo.

“Having mangustin and seedless grapes while catching up with Mom, Dad & Chard.”

“Last week I was on the phone and I cried :(( Today I got a call and smiled! :)) Ganyan talaga ang buhay...minsan masaya, minsan hindi.”

Dahil d’yan, nag-conclude agad ang mga malisyoso.

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES