Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Edu Man­zano na mis-interpret?

Controversial ang naging speech ni Edu Man­zano sa kauna-unahang MTRCB Awards na ginanap last weekend. Ikinagulat daw ni Edu ang nasa­bing issue. Wala raw itong ibang gustong ipakahulugan sa kanyang sinabi.

Hiniling niya na sana ay maintindihan siya na wala siyang gustong saktan.

Ipinadala niya ang kabuuan ng kanyang speech.

Para mas malinaw, narito ang buong acceptance speech ng TV host/actor :

“I would just like to say na in the course of my almost three decades of being part of the television and film industry, there would be now be two awards that I will hold especially close to my heart …one will be the MTRCB for what it stands for and also an award that I have been receiving two years running at ‘yan po ay Anak TV Awards.

The reason why I speak about it is because of late at mula noong ako po ay nakapagsimula sa Optical Media Board for over five years, I have seen the speed with which technology is being developed.

Everybody now has access to televisions and computers at lahat po ng bagay ay accessible sa telebisyon and there’s no stopping the technology from developing even further. And I also have come to realize na napakalaki po ng aming responsibilidad sa manonood and I take it upon myself that I would also put up my own set of standards that I would feel confident to let my eventually grandchildren watch. And I hope this will continue to inspire us to realize that television will serve a bigger role in nation building in the future.

Kaya pag-ingatan po natin ang ating mga programa at alagaan po natin ang ating mga manonood.

I didn’t expect it. Mr. Dantes maraming salamat.

To all of you in the MTRCB thank you.”

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES