Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Erich Gonzales: Never akong nanggamit

ERICH Gonzales is thankful that she finally achieved stardom in 2009 with "Katorse." "I won in Star Circle Quest when I was only 14," she says. "I'm now 19. Matagal din ako nag-wait, with me doing only supporting roles but I never complained. I'm so thankful that viewers supported 'Katorse' and now that it's ending, ABS-CBN gives me another starring role as Fina in 'Tanging Yaman.' It will replace 'Katorse' this new year."

This is not a remake of the award-winning movie with the same title. This time, the story revolves on the story of the First Family in Malacañang. How different is Fina from Nene of "Katorse"? "Very different. Si Nene is iyakin and the story is about a young unwed mom. As Fina, I'm kikay, jologs, palaban. I was born poor but I didn't know na ang father ko pala is the president of our country so I become a First Daughter. I'm so blessed kasi ’di pa tapos ang 'Katorse,' we already started taping 'Tanging Yaman.' Lagari ako sa taping ng dalawang sets and I have to be careful na walang trace ni Nene na makikita kay Fina. Nakakapagod kasi wala akong pahinga and I was taping even during the Christmas holidays."

Playing her parents in 'Tanging Yaman' are Rowell Santiago and Agot Isidro. They're supported by Jodie Sta. Maria, Mylene Dizon, Noni Buencamino and Leo Martinez, directed by Lino Cayetano and Manny Palo. Her leading men are Ejay Falcon and Enchong Dee, also her partners in "Katorse." "I'm glad the three of us are together again kasi comfortable na ako with them."

But how come it's said she's not in good terms with Ejay as he said "Katorse" only rated because of him being a PBB Teen Edition big winner and she owes her popularity to him?

"I was hurt by it but matagal na po 'yun. Kung anuman ang sinabi niya, hayaan na lang po natin," Erich says, in near tears.

So how's their relationship now? "Hanggang hi-hello lang. Ako naman, pag trabaho, professional ako. We talk naman kapag take na sa taping. Mas close talaga ako kay Enchong kasi he's a gentleman, maalaga. Basta ako, five years na ako sa showbiz, never akong nanggamit. Kung anuman ang nangyari sa'min, iniiwan ko na lang sa 2009 kasi bagong taon na ngayon."

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES