Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The problem with AGA, Direk Joyce

WE heard Viva Films is alarmed that after nearly two years in the making, the Aga Muhlach-Regine Velasquez reunion flick, "Of All the Things", is nowhere near completion, whereas “Working Girls 2010,” which has a much bigger cast has been completed after only a couple of months and is now ready to be shown.

Some folks say it was delayed by Aga's efforts to take off some unwanted weight, but others say shooting is frequently stalled because its director, Joyce Bernal, is often intoxicated. "When it started, ni hindi pa nasisimulan ang 'Diva' ko on GMA7," says Regine. "Ngayon, ongoing na ang 'Diva' at regular na ang tapings ko rito, pero hindi pa rin tapos ang movie. Tapos, heto sisimulan na ang bagong Sunday show, 'Party Pilipinas', kaya sana, matapos na kami kasi another movie is waiting for me na kukunan on location sa Recto Avenue.

But we're so focused sa "Diva" as our ratings have picked up after my character, Sampaguita, became a singer of the Khumparis and Khumaris Band that sings in weddings, baptisms and funerals. But I learned that I have a brother, Smith (Mark Herras), the son of my dad Elvis (Boboy Garovillo) with another woman. My dad then meets an accident and loses both legs. A producer (Randy Santiago) discovers me and offers to build me up but I have to make over my ugly face."

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES