Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Direk Joyce Bernal: I'm not alcoholic

The buzz that award-winning director Joyce Bernal has gone alcoholic and is on rehab is an outrageous lie! The affable director who is working on a movie project with Aga Muhlach and TV shows in three different networks belied these egregious tales. She also vehemently denied reports that she is causing the delay of her movie project with Aga Muhlach and Regine Velasquez. In a phone patch interview, direk Joyce said, “Yes, I do drink but I am not an alcoholic because I am functional. I am doing two movies and I have three TV shows sa tatlong network. If I were in a rehab I won’t be able to work on my shows.”

Joyce said her actors can attest to this. “Ask Aga (Muhlach) or Regine (Velasquez), or Robin (Padilla) and Toni (Gonzaga). Si Eugene Domingo, katrabaho ko po mga yan.”

Her friends in the industry are rallying behind her. “I think she is misinterpreted and misunderstood. Wala siyang bisyo. She drinks when she unwinds. It’s also not true that she drinks every night,” said Aga.

“Bb. Joyce works hard and she plays really hard. Pag party, party talaga. Hindi totoo ang kumakalat na alcoholic siya,” added Eugene Domingo.

Joyce assured audiences that she is fit to work and has offered to give her phone number to whoever is spreading the negative news about her. “If there is truth to the rumor, I would seek help at aaminin ko naman.”

We, too, are behind you direk Joyce. As Aling Oprah says, stay on the side of truth and you will survive anything.

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES