Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pokwang Boyfriend - Ryan Navarro Picture, Photo


Rumor has it that Pokwang has a boyfriend. His name is Ryan Navarro, a police officer from Dallas, Texas. Read the report:

Kuwento ni Pokwang: “Isa nga sa performances namin was in Dallas.

“Our producers really made sure na may kaukulang security officer sa bawat performance ng grupo.

“In this particular performance of ours in Dallas, hayun at ito ngang si Ryan Navarro, yes, that’s his name, ang naatasang police officer to look after us.

“It was easy to spot Ryan in the crowd. ’Di lang siya guwapo, aliw na aliw siya sa performance ko.

“At heto na, after the performance, he approached me, introduced himself at humingi pa ng autograph ko.

“Bago siya nagpaalam, he handed me his calling card at sabi pa, if I feel like calling him daw, I should do so.

“Ako naman, back in my hotel room, naisip kong tawagan siya.

“He asked me to go out with him. Impressed ako dahil sabi niya, I can bring some friends with me.

“With my three other friends, he treated us sa isang plush resto sa Dallas.”

* * *

Back home hindi raw akalain ni Pokwang na magkakaroon pa sila ng kontak ni Ryan.

Kaya nagulat daw siya nang isang araw, nakatanggap siya ng tawag dito. Henceforth, naging madalas na ang pagtawag nito sa kanya.

Na-impress daw siya dahil ang dami nitong alam tungkol sa kanya. Siguro raw, nag-research.

Halimbawa, alam daw nitong may isa siyang anak na teenager at kung ano ang tunay niyang pangalan (Marietta Subong).

Alam daw niyang gumagastos ito sa pagte-text sa kanya. Kaya nga raw para makatipid, nagpa-install siya ng Skype sa kanyang Internet.

According to Pokwang, Ryan plans to visit her in the Philippines in August.

Which, according to the comedienne, ay tamang- tama dahil she plans to have a concert at the Araneta Coliseum that time.

Meantime, Pokwang hopes to make the most of her concert on Friday, April 30, sa Metro Comedy Bar. Titled Okay Ka, Pokie Ko, Pokwang will direct the concert herself based on a script by Ronald Padriga.

NEL ALEJANDRINO

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello pokie im happy for you, we love you so much and good luck

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post. I am faсing many of thesе isѕues as well.
.

my webpаge bucket truck

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thегe! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

Stop by my site car insurance dallas

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gοoԁ info. Lucκy me I гan acrosѕ youг sitе bу acсіdеnt (stumbleupon).
I hаvе savеd it fоr latеr!



Also ѵіsіt my web page ...
Tens Machine

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usеful info. Foгtunate me I discovеred your ωеb site acciԁentallу,
anԁ I'm stunned why this twist of fate didn't came abоut in advance!
I bοokmarκed it.

Also νiѕit my blog - http://Www.irvingtxcabbie.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES