Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sarah Geronimo on Mark Bautista and Rachelle Ann Go

SARAH Geronimo admits she felt sad upon learning that fellow Viva artists Mark Bautista and Rachelle Ann Go moved to GMA-7 and became part of Party Pilipinas, the main competition of “ASAP XV.” The three of them used to be in the latter show.

“Yes, I won’t deny that I became sad with that development. We’ve been in ASAP for seven years. We became a group called The Champions. It’s hard because I’m already used to doing production numbers with them but now, it’s no longer the case every Sunday. It was a sudden decision and I was surprised,” she said.

But the Pop Princess wants to have an open mind with regard to the issue.

“Yes, I understand that it was a mutual decision between them and Viva. We have to respect that. I’m sure they have valid reasons why they transferred.”

It’s inevitable that the once allies now become rivals. Despite this, Sarah assures that their friendship will remain intact.

“That’s what I can promise. We can still do road shows together. I just wish them luck. I know that God has a plan for them. I have faith in their talent. I hope GMA will take care of them very well.”

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES