Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sarah Geronimo Updates

EVEN though she was crowned box-office queen twice in a row due to her movies opposite John Lloyd Cruz, Sarah Geronimo is not so keen on doing a third installment.

“Don’t get me wrong please,” she says. “It doesn’t mean I don’t want to do a project with Lloydie again. But I am under pressure with the thought that the first two films are certified blockbusters with a combined earning of P210 million. What if the third movie falls short of expectations?”

“Anyway, it’s still in the planning stage. There’s still enough time to decide since nothing is final yet with regard to that. Viva hasn’t given me a word yet although it was discussed to us before that a third movie is possible. It’s just that I believe it’ll be a tough act to follow.”

Speaking of John Lloyd, what’s her reaction regarding his admission of his current relationship with Shaina Magdayao?

“I think that’s admirable on his part. Being a girl myself, I would feel slighted and hurt if I’ll get denied by my boyfriend. John Lloyd did just right. It’s a clear proof that he’s proud of Shaina,” Sarah said.

Meanwhile, after “Hating Kapatid” opposite Judy Ann Santos, Sarah will be busy with her new soap for ABS-CBN 2. It is a musical and is inspired by the hit American show, “Glee.”

“I’m so excited with this project,” she says. “Actually, they’ve started taping already when I was in the States for my concert series. I was able to tape just once. This is something new for me. I’m sure the viewers will like it.”

Sarah will be with Sam Milby in the new show.

“I’ve done a scene with him during my initial taping,” Sarah reveals. “Based on the reaction of people on the set, I think we have screen chemistry.”

Is she ready to be linked to Sam?

“It’s expected. He’s so handsome. But I would rather reserve that ‘kilig’ factor for my character in the program. As I always say, at this point, love is not my priority. I still have lots of dreams to fulfill not just for myself but my family as well.”

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah sana matuloy pa rin ang third movie niyo ni john lloyd ilove you sarah

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss Sarah Geronimo... After ng work ko at makauwi sa atin... at wala ka pang BF.. ill try my best na Ligawan kita... hahaha pag pray pray kita.. God Bless.. - Azura G.

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES