Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lorna Tolentino Back in Films

LORNA Tolentino is glad to do a film again, Star Cinema’s 17th anniversary presentation, “Sa’Yo Lamang,” where she plays Christopher de Leon’s wife that he deserted for another woman 10 years ago. “My last film was ‘Katas ng Saudi’ in 2007 and my last work with Boyet was ‘Mano Po 2’ in 2003.”

In “Sa ’Yo Lamang,” she plays mom to four grown up kids: Bea Alonzo, Coco Martin, Enchong Dee, and Miles Ocampo. Bea is paired with Diether Ocampo and Zanjoe Marudo, Coco with Shaina Magdayao and Enchong with Lauren Young.

“I’m very thankful dahil the roles I get now follow kung ano 'yung totoong edad ko (48). Lahat sila puede ko na talaga maging anak in real life. My role here as Amanda is so different from my past award winning roles before in ‘Maging Akin Ka Lamang’, ‘Narito ang Puso Ko’ or ‘Abakada Ina’. Mas malalim ang kanyang pagiging ina, asawa at tao.”

The conflict starts when Boyet returns to their family. Lorna accepts him back but their kids are all hostile to him, especially Bea. Boyet is very glad to be part of a movie about a family. “My family is very important to me kasi without it, I’ll be a goner, walang direction ang buhay ko. It’s for my wife and kids that I work really hard.”

He’s 54 but he looks trim and fit, much younger than his age. What’s his secret? “I just enjoy life and it pays that you work with beautiful people and I have beautiful friends. I just thank God for all the blessings that I receive, even the smallest ones.”

[via]

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES