Collection of Kapamilya news/videos from the Philippine Star
Abante-tonite, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Journal Online
Pilipino Star, The Freeman, Sun-Star Daily, and all solid Kapamilya blogs.
All videos and photos used here are produced and copyright by their respective owners.
Posting of videos and photos is for blogging purposes only. Read disclaimer below.
Would you like to see your PHOTOS with ABS-CBN stars posted here?
Send them in: topratingblogs(at)gmail (dot) com.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

John Lloyd Cruz at Toni Gonzaga, May Kissing Scene

Sa kauna-unahang pagkakataon ay magtatambal sa isang pelikula sina John Lloyd Cruz at Toni Gonzaga, ang My Amnesia Girl mula sa Star Cinema. Last Sunday ay na-launch na ang trailer ng nasabing pelikula at mayroong kissing scene sina John Lloyd at Toni.

Nagpaalam kaya si Toni sa kanyang boyfriend na si Direk Paul Soriano bago gawin ang eksena?

“Pagdating sa trabaho ay wala na siya sa picture, kami-kami na lang ’yun and Mommy Pinty at may tiwala naman siya sa akin, alam niya ’yun,” maikling pahayag ni Toni.

“When it’s on cam, she can kiss anybody she wants,” sagot naman ni Direk Paul. Todo-suporta si Direk Paul sa pelikula ng kanyang girlfriend.

“Of course, I’ll be there first day of showing, I’ll buy my ticket. That’s the way I can show my support to her and John Lloyd. It’s their first team up so it’s not only me but everyone’s excited how they look on screen,” dagdag pa ni Direk Paul.

Minsan na ring nagkausap sina Direk Paul at John Lloyd. “I just told him, ikaw na ang bahala kay Toni ha? He said he would do everything he can to take care of her on screen so I admire that for him. I think he’s a great guy, I know Toni is in good hands,” pagtatapat pa ng direktor.

[via]

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< BACK to HOMEPAGE for MORE STORIES